CtrlUI Application Features
- Set a quick launch application so you can easily run it.
- Control your system volume with the controllers triggers.
- Add Windows UWP Applications so you can open them remotely.
- Make and save a screen capture directly from your controller.
- Launch emulators with a rom selected from a rom directory.
- Open a keyboard which you can control with the controller.
DirectXinput Application Features
- Supported controllers: Dualshock 2, 3, 4 and more.
- Easily customize the controller button layout.
1) Extract the CtrlUI folder to any directory you want on your computer.
2) Make sure that you have installed all the requirements listed below.
3) Launch CtrlUI.exe and setup a few basic apps in the welcome screen.
4) Enjoy using your brand new controller based user interface.
Tips and tricks
- Let CtrlUI automatically launch on Windows startup for easier alltime usage.
- Some users may need to run the application as administrator to let it work properly.
- For more information and help open the "Help" window or tab in the application.
- Windows operating system 10 or higher is needed.
- A gamepad controller connected through XInput or a DirectInput controller with DirectXInput.
- ScpDrivers installed, those drivers will be installed on the first time you launch DirectXInput.
- .NET Framework 4.5.2 - Download: http://microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=42642